Work for Jewish Voice for Peace
Jewish Voice for Peace is a national organization dedicated to creating a U.S. foreign policy toward Israel and Palestine that promotes justice, democracy, and universal human rights. In short, we work to help American Jews (and our allies) apply our core values to a political issue that deeply challenges many of us. Our approach integrates grassroots organizing, strategic communications, policy advocacy, education, and coalition building.
Jewish Voice for Peace does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran.
Do you have experience with web administration and web design? Do you want to use your creativity and technical prowess to promote equality and justice? Come work for Jewish Voice for Peace as a Website Administrator & Designer!
JVP is seeking an Accountability Process Consultant to be hired on a contract basis.
The Accountability Process Consultant will be responsible for disseminating a survey on JVP’s accountability processes to Palestinian leaders of the Palestine solidarity/liberation movement; collecting responses; and working with JVP staff to summarize and analyze results, which will then be used to shape JVP accountability policies and practices.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the consultant are as follows:
- Contribute to building an extensive list of survey recipients (preferably based on existing networks within the movement) and carry out concerted outreach and follow-up with recipients until target number of responses is reached
- Produce a qualitative and quantitative summary/overview of responses to the survey and other forms of feedback JVP has received
- Produce an analysis and summary of major trends in the responses and other feedback
- Participate in bi-weekly supervision conversations with Palestinian JVP staff members
The Requirements and Qualifications of the consultant are as follows:
- Strong personal connections to a range of Palestinian individuals and groups in the movement
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a range of sources into 1-2 written reports
- Basic Google drive skills, including ability to work with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
Duration of the consultancy is 3 months with possible extension of 1 month.
Compensation is for 15-20 hours per month at $20/hour
Location is remote, U.S.-based is preferred.
Required Application Materials:
- Resume, including details on the applicant’s organizing and involvement in the movement, if applicable
- 1-2 paragraphs detailing relevant qualifications and applicant’s interest in the position
- Applications due by November 16. Send materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with subject line “Accountability Process Consultant Application”
Palestinians strongly encouraged to apply.
Jewish Voice for Peace is a national grassroots organization with over 60 chapters and 200,000 supporters, dedicated to a U.S. foreign policy toward Israel/Palestine that promotes full equality and human rights for all.
Jewish Voice for Peace opposes anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim, and anti-Arab bigotry and oppression. JVP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran.