JVP’S MEMBERS ARE ITS POWER – WE HAVE OVER 13,000 MEMBERS AND A NETWORK OF OVER 60 CHAPTERS AROUND THE COUNTRY READY TO BRING THE FIGHT TO THEIR STREETS, TOWN HALLS, AND LIVING ROOMS. BUT WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT INVOLVED WITH A CHAPTER?
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO GET INVOLVED FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE:
- Attend an online event or webinar. Talk with other JVP members, listen to and ask questions of experts and movement leaders. Check out the full calendar of events here.
- Get involved in JVP’s newest national campaign: #DeadlyExchange. This campaign demands an end to US-Israeli police exchanges: tours where police, ICE agents, and IDF soldiers swap tactics and equipment.
- Join one of our councils. Each council is organized around a specific professional or interest area, and members can join from anywhere:
- Join the JVP Member Forum here. Join members from all over the world to swap ideas, get feedback, share resources, and build community.
- Sign up for JVP’s daily (M-F) news bulletin. Sent every weekday morning, the JVP News Bulletin summarizes the news in and beyond the headlines relevant to JVP’s work for justice in Israel/Palestine and the United States. Sign up here.
- Get visible – showcase your values with your community with posters, pins, and apparel.
- Sign one of our petitions or pledges:
- Find out if there is a chapter near you here, and if so, get in touch and get involved in local organizing.